- Back to the list
3 mln EUR H2020 project BIOVoices assisted by Civitta was selected for funding2017-07-11
H2020 project BIOVoices prepared with participation of Civitta Estonia was selected for funding with 3 mln EUR by the European Commission.
BIOVoices builds on the concept the concept of Mobilisation & Mutual Learning Platforms (MML) with the ultimate objective of delivering an Action Plan addressing the challenges of raising awareness of and engaging with the citizens on the bio-based products. The project activities cover:
1) Defining a framework for MML
2) Launching the BIOVoices multi-stakeholders community and social platform
4) Implementing more than 50 co-creation events, at European, National and Regional level attracting at least 2.840 experts.
5) Transforming the experience of the BIOVoices community to Actionable Knowledge by publishing recommendations and policy briefs
6) Implementing dissemination, communication and exploitation strategy.
The project is coordinated by APRE (Agenzia per la Promozione della Ricerca Europea) and has 13 partners, Including Civitta Estonia. The project is expected to start in October 2017 with duration of 3 years.
BIOVoices project will be funded Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the European Union (Grant Agreement nr. 774331)