- Back to the list
Civitta is supporting startups through Nordic Angel Program2018-02-13
Civitta Estonia together with the Business Angel Networks (BANs) of Estonia, Finland, Denmark and Norway as well as the Nordic Business Angel Network and investment management tool Startup Includer will fund 16 startups through Nordic Angel Programs run by the local BANs. The objective is to invest 4 million EUR in total, 250 00 EUR on average per investment.
Nordic Angel Program is a 3-month angel training and investment program led by experienced angel investors. The program links with the leading startup events in the New Nordics culminating in an investment selected by the group.
Our goal is to increase the investment knowledge and cooperation among angels in the Nordic&Baltic area and share angel investing best practices. The program supports the formation of new international angel investment syndicates with a specific focus on cross-border collaboration. The programs are powered by the investment platform Startup Includer.
- 16 programs organized in 4 countries
- 1000-1600 startup applications expected in total
- 360 startups and scaleups selected for investor screening
- 400 investors involved with an actual investment of 10 000 EUR per investor on average
- 20% of the investors are cross border from the Nordic region and beyond
- 16 innovative startups and scaleups receive funding
- 4 million euros will be invested
Nordic Angel Program receives funding under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the European Union (Grant Agreement nr. 780747)
More information: www.nordicangelprogram.com