What is InnoBuyer?
InnoBuyer aims to become a testing ground and benchmark towards the implementation of a demand-driven methodology that brings together procurers and innovation suppliers (notably EIC SMEs) to jointly co-create solutions to a common challenge proposed by the procurer, while also facilitating the procurer adoption and the innovation supplier commercialization of the solution.
The project will:
- Foster the development of an ecosystem to promote collaborative innovation between the best European public and private procurers and innovation suppliers (in particular, EIC projects/companies).
- Launch and validate a support programme to co-create innovation between buyers and suppliers. The programme will be demand-driven and geared to adoption by design.
- Demonstrate the increase of efficiency of EU public (but also private) services via piloting 15 innovative solutions, notably the ones from the EIC-funded projects/companies.
It will do so by executing four actions:
- Action 1: Recruitment and aggregation of procurers. Partners will launch a dissemination campaign to recruit unmet needs from procurers and then select the 15 best candidates. Other interested public and private procurers will be aggregated to the selected challenge so they can also acquire knowledge along the project.
- Action 2: Buyer-SME matching. Partners will support buyers to launch an Open Market Consultation to receive feedback on their challenges. Then, they will recruit and award suppliers to answer to the proposed challenges.
- Action 3: Pilot co-creation. Procurers and suppliers will jointly co-create solutions to the challenges. The solutions will be tested and evaluated. Suppliers will receive support towards future commercialization of their solutions.
- Action 4: Terms of Reference delivery. Support the creation of ToRs in collaboration with external experts, as the base for a future tender for the solution by the procurers.
CIVITTA’s role in the project is to:
- implement and facilitate a round of co-creative pilots of innovative solutions between challengers and solvers.
- support public challengers in designing and delivering individual Terms of Reference and in developing follow-up strategies for the adoption of ToRs by the participating challengers.
Coordinator: F6S NETWORK IRELAND LIMITED
- CIVITTA EESTI AS
- TICBIOMED TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACION PARA LA SALUD EN LA REGION DE MURCIA ASOCIACION
You can read more about InnoBuyer here.