CIVITTA is excited to invite starting and established companies to our online webinar: How to fund your innovative business idea?
On the 1st of March at 10 am CET, you will have the opportunity to learn more about developing your innovative business idea further and scale up to foreign markets as well as all funding opportunities. Our speakers, Kadri Adrat (Associate Partner and Head of the enterprise financing team at CIVITTA Estonia) and Dana Visoreanu (Innovation Manager at CIVITTA Denmark) will give an insight into the different EU and Danish funding opportunities and how to have a successful application.
EU and Danish funding programmes offer great opportunities for starting and established companies to apply for direct funding with favourable terms. As this comes with the price of high competition, it is extremely important to have a well-prepared application, but don’t worry, we will help to make it happen. Come and get a glimpse of different funding opportunities, requirements, and benefits as well as tips for success. All participants will have an opportunity to ask questions from our experts on international and local funding programs.
You will walk away with more clarity on:
- Different EU and Danish funding opportunities (Horizon Europe, EIC Accelerator, EU Innovation Fund, Eurostars, Danish research funds, EUDP, GUDP, MUDP )
- Pros & cons – the funding conditions
- Typography of a successful applicant and project
- Application process
- Afterlife – implementation of the project according to the EU rules
The seminar is aimed at:
- Highly innovative deep tech start-ups with an MVP and first-paying customers
- High-tech companies with a new and novel development idea
- Established companies dedicated to innovation and product development with keywords like #energystransition, #climateadaptation, #decarbonisation, #cleantech, #machine learning, #biotechnology, #medical, etc.
- Danish companies
Prior registration is required, and we kindly ask you to sign up by the 24th of February through our registration form HERE. You can find our Facebook event here.
Meet our speakers:
- Kadri Adrat, is the Associate Partner and Head of the enterprise financing team at CIVITTA Estonia. Kadri is leading the funding services line in Estonia and has +7 years of professional experience in proposal writing and management of innovation projects. Her focus is to support companies, from small to large, and various industries, to secure European and local funding for their innovative business ideas. Moreover, she has helped clients from both the private and public sectors to implement large-scale innovation projects and is committed to her mission of continuing to help them to achieve tangible positive impacts from their innovation.
- Dana Visoreanu, is the Innovation Project Manager at CIVITTA Denmark. Dana is specialised in Danish funding programmes, supporting companies to attract funding and helping clients to create value through innovation. The experience gained during 10+ years in consulting has given her insights to vast industries and business challenges faced by startups and SMEs. She is committed to helping companies to achieve tangible positive impacts from their sustainable transformation.
*The webinar will last 1.5h and will be covered in English. There will be an opportunity for a Q&A session. The participants will receive a digital gift bag with the webinar presentation.