Consultant / Senior Consultant
What you will do at CIVITTA:
- Create societal impact through project work with public sector clients;
- Manage projects streams (set up processes, effectively distribute tasks and manage junior colleagues, ensure delivery of high-quality results);
- Participate in problem-solving sessions, suggest and justify problem-solving methods and solutions;
- Perform desk research, conduct interviews, analyze data, and synthesize your findings into reports.
We would love you to have:
- A university degree with an outstanding academic record in a relevant field, e.g. finance, business management, economics, or similar;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in business management, management consulting, or similar;
- Advanced English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with clients and resolve difficult situations;
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work under pressure and solve complex problems autonomously.
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting projects in Georgia and abroad;
- Learning and development - we invest in our people and help them grow faster by providing them with coaching, mentoring and bi-annual performance reviews;
- Freedom to choose your career trajectory, suggest and implement new entrepreneurial ideas;
- Attractive financial earnings;International offsite trips - every year, we travel to a sunny location to spend time together with the whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and location - we trust you to manage your time and choose where to work from.