Country Office Director
What you will do at CIVITTA:
- Define the strategy and the roadmap to establish and grow CIVITTA operations in Uzbekistan;
- Build and manage a team of motivated and high performing professionals - hire, mentor and create the environment of continuous learning and development for them;
- Craft project pipeline and build and maintain long-lasting client relationships;
- Participate in local and international public tenders with high-quality proposals to build a portfolio of impactful projects;
- Lead project execution to provide our clients with high-quality fact-based results and create a positive impact.
We would love you to have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in business management, management consulting, or similar;
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline;
- Strong leadership potential to build and develop a collaborative and high-performing team;
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects and complex processes autonomously.
What we offer:
- Learning and development - we invest in our people and help them grow faster by providing them with coaching, mentoring and regular performance reviews;
- Fast and clear career progression - the next step for you will be becoming a Partner with an opportunity to share company profit;
- Freedom to choose your career trajectory, suggest and implement new entrepreneurial ideas;
- Attractive financial earnings that consist of fixed salary and performance-based bonus;
- International offsite trips - every year, we travel to a sunny location to spend time together with the whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and location - we trust you to manage your time and choose where to work from.