Head of EU funding
What you will do at CIVITTA:
- Build and grow the EU funding business by crafting a pipeline of projects and developing and executing sales strategy;
- Create long-lasting client relationship;
- Develop and manage projects and proposals for EU-funded programs including advisory services of EU structural funds / international EU programmes funding attraction, preparation of project proposals and assistance in project implementation;
- Grow and manage a team of motivated and high performing professionals - hire, mentor and create the environment of continuous learning and development for them.
We would love you to have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience working in EU funding;
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline;Leadership potential to build and develop a collaborative and high-performing team;
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects and complex processes autonomously;
- Desire to bring impact to your clients through fact-based recommendations and high quality advisory;
- Fluent level of both written and spoken English and Bulgarian.
What we offer:
- Learning and development - we invest in our people and help them grow faster by providing them with coaching, mentoring and regular performance reviews;
- Freedom to choose your career trajectory, suggest and implement new entrepreneurial ideas;
- Attractive financial earnings that consist of fixed salary and ability to share company profit;
- International offsite trips - every year, we travel to a sunny location to spend time together with the whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and location - we trust you to manage your time and choose where to work from.