What you will do at CIVITTA:
- Independently identify opportunities and develop a pipeline of local and international projects;
- Participate in local and international tenders with high-quality proposals to build a portfolio of impactful projects in the public sector;
- Lead day-to-day project execution by leading teams of 2-5 people, proactively managing resources and time, creating valid methodologies for analysis, effectively leading teams in brainstorming sessions, and guiding analysis;
- Contribute to company development both locally and internationally.
We would love you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Public Policy or a related field;
- 4+ years of experience working with public sector clients;
- A solid knowledge base in policy research, strategy, funding, sustainability, policy research or public sector project implementation;
- Relevant experience in tender bidding would be a significant advantage;
- Entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously to drive projects to completion;
- Advanced level of English, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Learning and development - we invest in our people and help them grow faster by providing them with coaching, mentoring and regular performance reviews;
- Fast and clear career progression - we promote meritocracy where everyone has a chance to become a Partner;
- Freedom to choose your career trajectory, suggest and implement new entrepreneurial ideas;
- Attractive financial earnings that consist of fixed salary and performance-based bonus;
- International offsite trips - every year, we travel to a sunny location to spend time together with the whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible working hours and location - we trust you to manage your time and choose where to work from.