Technical Assistance Consultant
As a Consultant, you will be assisting Senior Consultants and Project Managers in:
- Preparing technical proposals for national and international public tenders
- Delivering projects and their expected deliverables according to the ongoing contracts and timelines by drafting sections of reports in Word or PowerPoint under guidance.
- Elaborating and implementing research activities: literature review, data collection, conducting interviews, surveys, case studies and organising focus-groups, workshops etc.
- Maintaining a strong informational flow with clients and project stakeholders and supporting day-to-day client relationship
- Attending client meetings and draft meeting minutes
- Keeping track of project activities, timeline, documents, as well as other daily tasks
You will be an excellent candidate if you have:
- University degree with an outstanding academic track record in a relevant field (e.g. Economics, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science or similar)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in working with/ for the public sector is a must. Previous experience in Technical Assistance projects (EU or other donor funded projects, program and/or project evaluations, public policies or strategy drafting/ review/ implementation etc.) would be a plus;
- Extensive knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. Experience in statistical modelling and analysis and good command of SPSS/STATA/R would be an advantage.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse and interpret significant amounts of data and information, with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English (verbal and written).
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ambition to grow and develop in public policy research and in providing technical assistance to public sector
- Challenging projects, both in Romania and abroad;
- Opportunities to work with experienced professionals from across a wide range of sectors
- Encouraging employee growth and providing mentorship
- Performance and salary reviews twice a year: We believe in fast professional growth for our employees
- Partial compensation for external training programs
- A dynamic, flexible, open and informal working environment and a close team that values teamwork and co-creation
- Flexible work hours
- Rich social activities program, including an annual 4-day offsite at a resort
- Free access to our offices in other Civitta countries