Are you looking for funding for your innovative idea?
CIVITTA is launching a competition for SMEs with innovative ideas. Sign up and we will help you to apply for funding from EIC Accelerator!
- Are you a technology company with a novel solution?
- Is it based on scientific discovery and has the potential to create new markets or disrupt existing ones?
- Do you have a functional prototype with proven traction?
- Do you need additional funding to scale-up?
If you answered “yes” to all of the questions, we might be able to help you.
How it works:
- Answer a couple of questions about your innovation and upload your pitch deck here. Deadline for signing up is 30th April 2021 at 23:59.
- We will choose the best and most promising ideas and invite them to (online) pitch – just like the real deal in EIC Accelerator.
- At the end of the pitching day, we will choose the winner.
We will help the company with the highest potential idea to prepare the EIC Accelerator proposals completely free of charge. The service includes:
- assistance in the preparation of a short proposal, including project idea and innovativeness formulation, market potential showcase, video-pitch and slide deck.
- assistance in the preparation of the full proposal through business case validation and training you to conquer the jury interview.
What is EIC Accelerator?
European Innovation Council has launched a funding program for innovative SMEs. If you are familiar with SME Instrument, then you already know the basics of EIC Accelerator. EIC Accelerator supports companies (startups and SMEs) to scale up high-impact innovations with the potential to create new markets or disrupt existing ones. It provides financial support for companies through two main instruments:
- grant which covers the cost of innovation activities to be completed within 24 months. The maximum grant is up to 2.5M € with a financing rate of up to 70%.
- equity investment between 0.5 and 15M € to support the R&D and scale-up activities on a wider level.
The EIC Accelerator application process consists of three main phases:
- Short proposal including the description of your innovation, potential market and team, 3-minute video-pitch, and pitch-deck of 10 slides. Based on the submitted information, experts will give feedback and decide, whether you are invited to submit the full proposal.
- Full proposal including more detailed information about your project and business plan with a set of milestones to reach your goal and updated pitch deck. If the full proposal is convincing to the evaluators, you will be invited to the interview.
- Interview where you will be questioned by up to 6 jury members. The results of the interview will be the input for the final funding decision.
If you would like to learn more about EIC Accelerator, you can have a look at the EASME website.
In case of additional questions on the contest or conditions, please turn to Kadri Adrat, [email protected], +372 5568 7649.