ERASMUS+ program for education, training, youth and sport
The new Erasmus program 2021-2027 has been launched!
The program supporting education, training, youth, and sport in Europe has an estimated budget of €26.2 billion. This is nearly double the funding compared to its predecessor program (2014-2020).
The 2021-2027 program places a strong focus on social inclusion, green, and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
It supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda. The program also
- supports the European Pillar of Social Rights
- implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027
- develops the European dimension in sport
Erasmus+ offers mobility and cooperation opportunities in
- higher education
- vocational education and training
- school education (including early childhood education and care)
- adult education
- youth and sport
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
- Strong international dimension: cooperation with Partner Countries notably in the fields of higher education, training, youth and sport, through institutional partnerships, youth cooperation and mobility worldwide
- Impact in growth, jobs, social equity, and inclusion on a European level